Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hair today, gone tomorrow.....

I think these pictures will speak for themselves.  


(and if not, I've added commentary)  





















Are you done freaking out?

No need.  It was on her terms!  I think she was feeling a little jazzy today from her chemo!  And her blood count was AWESOME!  The doctor made a point to tell her how good it looked......so glad to hear that!  

Julie is not a wig kinda gal, so we are looking for fun head wraps, scarves, head bands etc, to adorn her dome.  

Julie is doing well. Her moral seems up beat.  Zack is keeping her meds on track, as well as the medical  staff.  

Please take a moment and write Julie a note!  Or have your kids draw her a picture!  She really loves those things! She got 2 today just in time for her chemo!  

Thank you Claire, Chase, Grayson, and Peyton!  

Alli~




5 comments:

  1. Amazing, you ladies continue to amaze me with your live and support of each other! I think your rocking that bald look Julie! Show this cancer who's the boss!!! Xoxoxox
    Sam Millus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son of a bees knees... I meant LOVE and support...although you are LIViNG it up too:) stupid spell check!!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...you are all so amazing! I am in awe of the support that you have for one another. Those pictures have tears rolling down my face. Julie, stay strong! You look beautiful in that new hair do. I am so glad that you have your family to be by your side. I read a great quote yesterday, it made me smile, I hope that it may do the same for you.

    "When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and HANG on!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You have a pleasingly smooth noggin! And it is beautiful! GO JULIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie it suits you well. Honestly. I am a friend of Alli's and your family is awesome!!!! I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete