Saturday, July 28, 2012

From Julie....

Hello to all of my supporters!

Yesterday was the 2 week post op mark and I really feel like I've turned a corner. I've been able to cut way back on my pain meds. My caregivers who have stayed with me around the clock (my ex Jeff, my awesome daughter Caitlin, and my dear friend Zach) have started imitating what I was like fully medicated. While I find it absolutely hilarious, laughing hurts like hell so I've had to ask them to back off the funny stuff! Thank you so much to each of you for your love and support! I love sharing with my daughter the way the CHS bunch has come together to surround me with kindness! She will graduate from Capital in the Spring and has a great group of friends who I know would do the same thing for her 26 years from now if needed! Jeff starts his bio-therapy on Monday and I have my first appointment with our shared Oncologist Dr. Norm Zuckermen on Tuesday. Downtown MSTI is about to become our home away from home. Please continue to send your prayers, love, support, and positive thoughts our way as I'm sure the week ahead is going to be rough.

Love and Hugs to all,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment